High Tea Paint and Sip - March
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: Wahgunyah, Vic
- Product code: PPF5AH
Reconnect with your inner artist on the 2nd Sunday of EVERY month and enjoy a creative day of painting within our beautiful grounds at Pfeiffer Wines.
Hosted by Pinot and Picasso, you will be guided you through a step by step creative painting class as you sip on your favourite Pfeiffer wine.
Our March Paint and Sip coincides with Tastes of Rutherglen - a much loved food and wine festival that that showcases the region's award-winning wines, produce and cuisine. In celebration of all things food this weekend, our March Paint and Sip includes a Tastes of Rutherglen High Tea that will be specially prepared by the wonderfully talented Robyn Heather of Chiltern.
No experience is necessary and all painting materials are supplied.
Regardless of whether you attend as an individual or within a group, this is a day to immerse yourself, recharge your senses and create.
Meet new people and socialise with friends or family in this unique painting experience! And best of all, take your masterpiece home once it is done!
- 2.5 hours guided painting session with a local Pinot and Picasso artist
- A 16 x 20 inch blank canvas
- Acrylic paints
- Table easel
- Pinot & Picasso apron to use
- A complimentary glass of Pfeiffer wine of your choice on arrival
- Tastes of Rutherglen High Tea which includes; Sausage Rolls, Cucumber Sandwiches, Warmed Vegetable Tarts, Scones, Cupcakes, Lemon Meringue Tarts and Hot or Cold Tea
Sunday 10th March 2024
10am - 12.30pm
Pinot and Picasso Artwork
Ti Amo Rutherglen - We love Rutherglen and we are sure you will too as you sip back and relax painting your very own Rutherglen wine scene.
Pfeiffer Wines 02 6033 2805 or Book Online